What color is this?

A home owner from Ga. says:
Can you tell me the color of the keeper and with the pointed part positioned on the top when screwed on is there on hole on top side?
Thank you.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Donald, this is a metal keeper, it has a chrome-type finish. No, there is no hole located on the top of the locking portion of the keeper.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.