What is the base thickness of the 58-126 pile?

A contractor from South Shore MA says:
I'm looking to purchase the white pile weatherstripping for a sliding glass door repair and I believe the one I found should work, but I would like to know the thickness of the bottom "track" or "fin" so I would know if it will fit in the corresponding slots on the plastic weatherstripping. The item I'm looking at is 58-126, and I'm fairly conifident that the width and height will be fine. But the description says nothing about the thickness of the plastic bottom that slips into the track. It appears as though the track I have is about 1/32" thick. Any idea how thick it is on item 58-126? Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

The base of the 58-126 wool pile measures .015"
Close up view of the base of the 58-126 wool pile.
Close up view of the base of the 58-126 wool pile.
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
How to replace wool pile weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
How to Cut Out Pile Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
Identifying Replacement Weatherstripping
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.