What top sash guide do i need?

A home owner from St. Louis says:
Trying to figure out what top sash guide I need. Thease are nylon and are held in place by one small sheet metal screw. They are cast with a "R" and "L" on each piece so they are directional.

They work fine with your 351 channel balances which are great products by the way.
User submitted photos of a sash guide.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please see our 18-097, Aluminum Top Sash Guide. Compare the dimensions to see if this can work as a substitute.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)