Wheel Replacement

A home owner from Florida says:
Screen door roller ID
User submitted photo of their door hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, thanks for posting. The wheel you show in your photo is used for a few different types of roller. To start out, look at our 84-010, 84-011, 84-026, 84-073, and 84-136. I've also made a list on the right hand side of this page. See if any of these rollers are the same as your sample. You'll need your old corner handy to make the best match. If not, send us a photo of the complete part. Please give us your dimensions, as well.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)