Which pivot lock shoe do I need?

A home owner from mankato mn says:
1-1/4"w x 2-16"h x 9/16" thick
picture attached
which part number will work for me
i have 20" s-600 balancer red
User submitted photo of their pivot lock shoe.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
I would begin your search with the Swisco 15-135 Pivot Locking Shoe, which isn't quite 9/16" thick. If your original pivot lock shoe is indeed a true 9/16" thick, take a look at the 15-129 Pivot Shoe.
A landlord from Chicago says:
The pivot block, though I have not removed it yet appears to be 1 1/2" wide. It may be 1 1/4" but I need to remove it to tell for sure. I don't see any way to remove and replace without breaking the plastic on the frame. Any suggestions.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
You can use the Swisco 75-069 Jamb Spreader to remove the pivot shoe(s). You should also take a look at this discussion regarding pivot shoe removal.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.