White tip?

A quick learner from Festus, mo says:
I am in need of 2 replacement series 9000 29? spiral balances with white tips, all I see is red, green, and yellow. Should I look elsewhere of go with a different color.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for contacting us. If your color tip does not correspond to any of our color tip options for the S900-29 spiral balance, the only way to choose the proper color would be to weigh your window sash on a scale and correspond that weight number to the sash weight range chart listed on the product page. If you are still unsure, you may send us photos of your balance along with the sash weight and we will be happy to review your information. 

A quick learner says:
Weighing the sash, I should divide the weight by 2 to account for 2 balances per sash correct?
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

No, you do not need to divide the number at all. The only time that rule applies is when we are speaking about coil balances. In this case, since this is for a spiral balance, you just weight the sash and correspond it to the sash weight chart on the product page. 

A quick learner says:
Excellent. Thank you very much. I?ll get the weight of the sash and order the ones I need.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
How to replace a tilt window spiral balance.
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
How to Identify a Replacement Spiral Balance
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
How to choose the proper spiral balance tip color
GUIDE
READ >
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
How to adjust a spiral balance on a tilt window
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.