Will 40-145 work for me?

A home owner from Saint Paul, MN says:
Hi,

I need to replace a storm door latch and deadbolt. The ones I have right now is a single piece on the exterior with 6 holes and two pieces on the interior (please see pictures attached). The holes are 3/8" in diameter and hole centers measured 1-3/4" apart. The door is 1-1/2" thick. I would prefer two separate pieces on both the outside and inside but anything that fits would be fine. I do not wish to drill new holes or make them bigger though. Please let me know if you have anything that would fit.

The piece that broke is the latch so I wonder if your item 40-145 will fit. But with 40-145, I don't know if the middle hole is the right size. Please let me know.

Thank You
User submitted photo of storm door latch.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good Morning,

Thank you for taking the time to submit your image. Unfortunately, the lock is no longer available. However, I have personally used the 40-145 with the 40-179 shim (to build up the handle to meet the strike plate). That has worked for me in the past.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)