Will this track work for my sliding door?

A quick learner says:
To Whom It May Concern,

Will the product 80-106 6' Sliding Glass door track work in this sliding glass door? I have attached a picture to show the track.

Thank you in advance,
Seth
Customer image of their sliding door track.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
It's hard to say, I don't know your track dimensions. To install the 80-106 you will have to remove your existing track. Did you look at our track covers online? In particular 80-100 large track cover or the small cover 80-102. What is nice about the track covers is that they go right on top of your existing track with minimal work.
A quick learner from Mattawa Washington says:
This track works... The sliding door that I need to replace has no track what so ever. I just started to make repairs to 24 apartments and the tennants don't do anything to care for these sliding doors. I could take a picture if this would help. I will also take measurements.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm sorry, I thought you were going to remove existing track. Yes, If you are going to replace a missing track this would be your best choice. Going by your photo your existing track looks taller than the 80-106. If it is too short in height you can always shim up the bottom, or raise up the adjustment on the rollers themselves.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at help@swisco.com.