Will this work?

A quick learner from Santa Cruz says:
Not sure how this is attached to the door edge. We currently have nothing on the back edge of the sliding doors in this house and need to get something that will seal the space between the two panes of glass when the door is open.

*Shown in the image is the door edge and the screen edge as well. (Hmmm...the upload rotated my image 90° counterclockwise)
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named slider_edge.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

The 59-054 bug flap usually just pushes into slot in the door frame. I don't see any such slot on your door, though. If there is none then the 59-054 will not work for you. 

I think I might see a little bit of wool pile sticking out from the back edge of the door, but it could also just be a track of the angle. You will need to carefully examine that edge of the door to see if there is some kind of weatherstripping there already.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.