Window Balance

A contractor from Kentland IN says:
I have a broken window balance and do not know the manufacturer of the windows of a part number. Would like to send the part in so someone can help me figure out what I need to get for a replacement.

Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for submitting your sample. After looking it over, I believe you have the original CertainTeed pivot shoe. They have since discontinued this style and replaced it with our 15-155. Check it out and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)