Window Balance Identification

A quick learner from Iowa says:
Please review the attached photos to help identify the window balance. And shoe.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jeremy.la 1.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named jeremy.la 2.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeremy.la 3.jpg.png
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeremy.la 4.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named Jeremy.la 5.jpg
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Thank you for posting with images. It appears the pivot shoe you are showing us has been replaced by a left and right hand version pivot shoe to make the installation easier. There is a possibility you may be able to reuse the metal cam and brake shoe from your old pivot shoe. If not, please look at the list I placed on this page for further part information as well as all other parts mentioned for review and consideration. 

In order for us to offer you replacement balance options, we need to know he metal length of the balance and let us know if there are any stampings/markings on the balance.

A contractor from Des Moines, IA says:
I am not looking to reuse and parts, I would like all new hardware as well as new balances. The metal assembly is 35" long and stamped 34D26
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:

Gotcha. In that case, our 15-106 and 15-107 pivot shoes may work for you, but I would confirm that they are the same size just to be sure. The metal cam is sold separately; see our 15-124. This works for both shoes I mentioned.

The balance will need to be specially made. Can you just tell me how many you need? Our minimum order quantity is 2, but it sounds like you might need more. Once I know that, I'll email you a special order link and price quote for that quantity.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)