Window Balance Spring

A quick learner from San Francisco, CA says:
One end of the spring in my window balance has somehow come undone. How can I reattach to either the pulley or metal rod? The balance number is 2940.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid the pulley cannot be repaired if it has been damaged in any way. You will need a new balance. I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)