Window Balancer

A handy person from Jerseyville, IL says:
I believe this is a block and tackle spring balancer. I have 4 windows, each with 2 of these. No numbers, no stamps. I'm not even sure what brand of window it is because I can not locate any identifiers. One on each window has broken so I'd like to replace all of them.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Please see our Series 860 balance, I think this could be what you're looking for.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)