Window Channel Balance

A home owner from San Diego, California says:
Identification # 29 4 IV CMC 2

Identification # 26 4 GW CMC 7

These windows have a stationary upper window and a sliding lower window which moves up and down. They are vinyl. The channel balance are typical metal with plastic fittings on each end. They have a spring and pulley cord set up inside. The cord attaches to the inside of the window frame with a small metal L-shaped piece.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting, could you provide us with some photos so we can better assist you in finding the proper balance?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)