Window Channel Balance

A quick learner from CA says:
Hi there - I have a window channel balance that needs replacing, stamped "25 5 CQ Caldwell". It is 26" long, 5/8" wide when measured on the open side, 1/2" wide when measured on the closed side, and 9/16" deep. This is for a 46 inch wide window. What item do I need? Thanks!
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Sounds like you have a 26" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2550. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
A quick learner from California says:
It looks like I've got 19-005 on top. It's difficult for me to tell the difference between 15-005 and 15-004. Can you clarify? I can send pics later if needed.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Sure, the difference is their size. Specifically, their depth. It's a subtle difference, so pictures wouldn't help too much. You will need to measure your shoe as accurately as you can and use your best judgement.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)