Window Clips

A quick learner from Jackson, NJ says:
I bought a condo and am having trouble getting my CO because the windows won't stay up. I had someone come look at them and he said he can fix the balancers, but that I need new clips because come are missing and others are broken. I can't find the brand anywhere on the winds and did call the association, but they were no help. They are original windows from 1987, metal and heavy. I would need 16 clips if you are able to find them. Please let me know if you have questions or if this was too vague, I don't really know how to get more information aside from the picture that I uploaded. Thanks!!

User submitted a photo of a pivot shoe.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Looks like the part you need is the pivot shoe. We carry many different kinds, and I'm not quite sure what yours is. Would you be able to give me its width and thickness? You should remove it from the window before you measure to confirm that your measurements are as accurate as possible. In the meantime, you can always browse through our pivot lock shoe section to find a good match.
A quick learner says:
Ok great, thanks. I'll go to the house after work and measure them.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)