Window Closer & Lock Handle Broken. Need Replacement.

A quick learner from Pownal, Vermont says:
number on window glass is CIG-1 2007

Number on the part is 135143
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! I think we should be able to help. When I looked up that number you gave us (135143), I got a lot of hits for Andersen windows. Is this the brand of window you have? If so, take a look at our 38-148 or 38-149 Andersen tandem locks, as well as the list of related parts I've made for you on this page. Please review our photos and information and let me know if they match what you're looking for.

A quick learner from Pownal, Vermont says:

I am submitting 2 photos. The handle that close the window at the left side bottom has been broken off near the handle on the inside where it locks the window when it is closed. these pictures ay help. I think I need the whole assembled part that holds the window closed.

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

It sounds like you're describing the operator handle, which I can see in your second photo. That looks like our 39-267 handle, 39-264 operator, and 39-152 cover. Are these what you're looking for?

Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.