Window Crank Handle Won't Fit Anymore?

A home owner from Glenview, IL says:
The handle does not fit into the system anymore
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting. Your operator handle looks similar to our 39-114; compare dimensions listed on the product page to be sure. However, if your handle no longer fits on the 'spline', or if the spline is worn down, then I'm afraid most likely your entire operator needs to be replaced. We can help you do this; we will need to see the operator removed from the window, with its link arm(s) in full view. This will help us narrow down what you need. You can see a video about casement operator removal and replacement below. Thanks!

i believe we will need the entire operator
what should i do
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

If you feel as though you will need a new operator, we can help you with that. We will need for you to send us some photos of the complete operator from a bird's eye view. We will also need to see some close up photos of the arms of the operator along with measurements. From there, we can get started on some recommendations for you.

Please see attached pictures. These are taken from good handle. This is what we need and not the entire operator
Please advise
Thanks
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for getting back to us. Did you just need the handle and cover? If so, see our 39-114L and 39-107, respectively.

However if you're referring to that center metal post, called a "spline," then you will need a new operator. These cannot be repaired or replaced in any way. 

okay. how much is the entire operator with handle and cover?thx 

what is the product code for the operator

what is the product code for the operator
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

You can see the pricing for the 39-114L and 39-107 on their respective store pages, but I cannot predict how much the operator will be. I don't know what you have. I need to identify it before I can tell you anything else about it. In order to do that, we need you to remove it from the window and show us one photo of the entire mechanism. 

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
SWISCO Window Operator Crank Handles
VIDEO
WATCH >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.