Window Glide

A handy person from Henderson, NV says:
Can you get this window glide? The bottom roller matches a Alenco window roller on your site. This glide fits in a slot on the top inside edge of the window.
User submitted photos of a window glide.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
We do carry sliding window glides, but I can't seem to match any of them up to the one you show in your photo. Could you send us some photos of how this is attached to your window frame? That might help us locate the right part, or at least give come up with another suggestion.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)