What window Hinges will replace 20810 Entry Guard Truth?

A home owner says:
Kitchen Windows (2) Entry Guard Truth, 20810 is what is says on the window hinges. Do you have this part? what is the cost?

Thank you
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! Based on that stamp, I suggest that you look at our 39-031 and 39-032 EntryGard Dual Arm Operators. Do these match your existing hardware? Compare their dimensions and let me know if they differ in any way. I'm happy to look into other options if these end up not being a match.

All pricing information can found on the respective product pages for the mentioned products. 

Dimensions for 39-031
Dimensions for 39-031

A quick learner from NC says:
Any indstructions on how to remove and install the Entry Guard Truth, 20810 operator? I can see the two Phillips head screws which secures the operator to the window frame. But the right angled Phillip head screwdriver I have is too long to fit under the window sill. Is there a tool that can remove and install these screws without having to remove the window sill and trim?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Sure, we have a video on how to replace this kind of operator that you might find helpful. The trick to access the screws is to actually remove the wood trim that's covering them. See the video below for instructions on how you can do this. Just make sure to be careful when removing the trim, as you don't want it to crack.

Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
Watch How To Repair A Casement Window Crank Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
Connecting a casement window operator to stud bracket
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.