Window Lock Parts

A quick learner from Virginia Beach, VA says:
I am looking for replacement pieces for window locks. For lack of terminology, the part that attaches the latch (to lock the window) and the clasp (a bracket to hold the latch in place) I can send pictures after I receive a response. Thanks
User submitted picture of window lock.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting, and for the pictures. Before we can recommend an applicable match for this hardware, can you please tell me the distance between the screw hole centers on both the lock and the keeper? For the lock, can you also tell me the distance between a screw hole center and the keeper-facing side of the lock?

In the meantime, you may want to browse through our section of Replacement Window Locks and Keepers and see if you can find a match there.
A quick learner from virginia beach, va says:
The measurements between the screws on the lock are 2 1/4" and the distance between the keeper is 3/4". The distance the screw hole center and the keeper side of the lock 11/16"
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your continued patience in this matter. We have not been able to find any hardware that matches your own exactly, but please take a look at our 90-274 Acorn Lock And Keeper. This appears to match your dimensions well, and it lacks the lugs on either side so it should be more flexible in use.

Now, the keeper was a bit harder. The closet thing we may have is our 90-259 Pan Am Sash Latch Keeper. Please take a look at this and see if you think you could get it to replace your current hardware.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)