Window Manufacturer's Identity & Locating Replacement Actuators

A handy person from Goddard, Kansas says:
I am trying to help my daughter fix several inoperative windows. She lives a considerable distance from me and I am trying to help her using a picture she texted to me. She says she didn't find any numbers on the actuator and found only one on a window. It was X21201X1703M.

If this is information is insufficient, tell me and I can make a trip to her house to see if I can locate some numbers.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named CsmtActuator.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm very confident that we can get you the operator you need. Before I recommend anything, though, can you just disconnect the long straight arm from the track and show me a picture of the guide at the end? There are a few different styles and seeing yours will allow me to determine exactly which one is best for your window.

Tom, I will try to get a picture in next couple of days. I found the slide locking bar had Roto-Frank logos on it but they said the operator was not there's.

Here is a picture/mirror image of the bottom side of the operator.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named IMG_1559 (2).jpg
Profile picture of Tom

I'm afraid this new photo doesn't tell me anything new, but I will wait for you to take those other pictures I requested. In the meantime, I think you should watch the video below. This will go over the two operators I had in mind and point out the differences between them. That should get us on the same page.

Tom, I haven't been over to the house to obtain the slide information you requested.

My daughter did say she did find, on one of the broken operators, a manufacturer's name of "Truth Hardware" with a number 9DD00P. Since it was the only operator that was marked, I wonder if this might have been replaced at sometime.

Please let me know if this limited info helps. I still plan to get over to the house in the next few days.

Thanks for your help.

Kevin

Profile picture of Tom

That doesn't tell me anything, either, unfortunately. In order to continue, we need the information requested above.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.