Window Parts: vinyl piece and keeper

A home owner from USA says:
Here are some pictures of the other parts I need it's the vinyl piece that runs across the bottom with the 2 lock keepers I pulled out one of the side hope this helps. Let me know if you can get the part# for the vinyl pice and the keepers.
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for posting. For the glazing bead, you may want to consider either our 55-187 or maybe even our 55-178. Check them out and see what you think. As for the keeper, it's harder to say without detailed dimensions. Carefully compare the specs we show for the 90-177 to your own hardware and see what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)