Window Roller with 1/4" wide roller x 1/2" diameter

A professional from Maui says:
Window Roller with 1/4" wide roller x 1/2" diameter

We are looking for the housing just like your 87-196 but the housing hold a 1/4" wide roller x 1/2" diameter.

Do you have this roller? / Do you have suggestions as to which roller we could use in its place if not?
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I'm afraid I haven't been able to find a replacement for what you need. Can you remove the roller unit from the window and show us a picture of it by itself?
A professional from Wailuku Maui Hawaii says:
Here is a photo of the roller. Thank you so much for your efforts in helping us find the roller.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
This roller looks similar to our 87-223. It's not exact, though, so, going over the dimensions, do you think you can make it work? It might be the closest we can offer.
A professional from Wailuku, Maui Hawaii says:
Thank you so much. Eureka!!!! lol

Will go buy some and report back once we get them.
Looks like its going to work.

FYI the window handle says Imperial. It could be International Windows heavy duty single glazed slider from back in the day. Its been discontinued for a while. But, there is a huge condo here on the island with over 200 units that have this window. Some are really bad and homeowners have just been changing out to Vinyl. But, I hope this roller will work. As it will help us help a lot of people that cant afford the full remodel. Mahalo *
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)