Window Sash

A contractor from Flordia says:
The first 3 images are the top sash the next 2 are the bottom I also need the spiral 17 inch Balance for a small window (less than 25 pounds. the window is old maybe from 1969 and it is aluminum not sure of the manufacture.
Profile picture of Mike
Mike from SWISCO responded:
Thanks writing in. It looks like your pictures didn't come through, though. Can you try to post the photos again? Also, can you let us know what parts you need? You mentioned a spiral balance; is there anything else?
A contractor from Flordia says:
I need all parts for the windows
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
God bless you! You have that very old Air Control window that hasn't been made since the 1960's. That said, I think we can still help. See our 18-005 top sash guide, 17-001 and 17-002 bottom sash clips, and 16-001 nylon fork. For the vinyl glazing, I think our 55-016 can work, and for the lock I would recommend our 90-012. Finally, for the spiral balance hardware, I'd recommend our 15-011 nylon shoe, S300-17 balance, and 19-014 cap. Let me know what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)