Window Sash Hook

A quick learner says:
I would greatly appreciate your assistance finding a window sash hook like the one in the first (Window Sash Hook_Lift) picture. The window sash hook appears to be chrome. The lock assembly is fine, but the tab on the keeper has broken off. The keeper is flat and actually slips through a slit in the frame where it is secured by two screws. I would greatly appreciate your assistance finding a replacement part for the window sash hook as shown in the Window Sash Hook_Lift picture.

Thank you,
User submitted photos of window hardware.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Please take a look at our 90-115. This looks pretty similar to your hardware, but compare dimensions to know for sure.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)