Window Screen Corner Piece

A home owner from Valrico, FL says:

I see you have several types of corner pieces with the "feathered" edge. I don't see any marking on the frame itself. In the photo, I forgot to include the thickness of the part that's inserted into the frame. It's just over 5/16".

Thanks.

Tom 

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImaged3TF8u.gif
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named tempImagePiaU07.gif
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:

Hey there, Tom. I unfortunately wasn't able to find an exact match for this corner piece. I don't know for sure but I suspect it's no longer made. 

That said, take a look at the 95-205 corner to see if this could be used to repair your screen. It's not a guarantee but it may be worth considering. 

Dimensions for 95-205
Dimensions for 95-205

A home owner from Valrico, FL says:
Thank you, Dave. I'll try your suggestion. I actually did find a label on a cross member. They were constructed by Windforce and came with the new double paned windows we had installed about 3.5 years ago. I tried contacting Windforce but all I've heard from them is . . . crickets.

Thanks for you help.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.