Window Stops?

A home owner from Baltimore says:
Hello Swisco,

I am looking for window stops for some vinyl windows in my house. The are definitely not original to the house, but aren't very modern either. They slide into the window sash to keep the windows up or down.
I have three windows that use these and there are two of each style in every window.
I have attached pictures of both types. Your help is greatly appreciated.

A customer submitted photo of a window latch.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience in this matter, Jay. We have located a possible replacement part for these stops. However, this part is not yet online. We will post an update on the discussion board as soon as the part is online and available for you to view.
Profile picture of Donna
Donna from SWISCO responded:
Hi Jay,
We just added a latch online for you, 91-148. Take a look and compare the measurements and let us know what you think.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)