Window Vinyl - Possibly Leaf Weatherseal?

A handy person from Arizona says:
This is a 30 year old home that my wife and I just moved into that has the original windows (single pane sliding aluminum). This is the weatherseal that needs replaced since water has been coming in at a couple of the windows - where the weatherseal/vinyl has shrunk/deformed/etc. We live in Arizona so this vinyl has definitely taken a beating.

Thanks so much for your help!
User submitted a photo of weatherseal.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I'm not sure if we can help. Your window is quite old, and most likely no longer in production. Most manufactures today are going with vinyl windows. That said, take a look at our 58-055, 58-170 or 58-177. I can't be sure if any of these will fit your window, but they seem to be the only ones that look similar in function to your weather stripping.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)