Window balance from 1880 window, no visible names etc

A home owner from Maine /NH says:

Looking for some type of replacement for this part. Any ideas?


Patti and Steve

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 58B2F72A-2D59-4070-9672-10C099EE7B8C.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

We've have success replacing balances on old wood windows with our Series 500 Spiral Balance. You could use this in conjunction with the 17-012 or 17-007 bracket. Look these parts over and see if you think they could work for you.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)