Window balance plastic blocks

A home owner from Greensboro says:
I'm trying to locate two plastic replacement pieces for my window balances. I have no idea who manufactured the windows..the only markings I can find are actually in between the two glass panes, and it says: ADW-1 ALI A 98-3. I think they were installed in 1998 when the home was built. Can you help please?
User submitted photos of window balance parts.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! Unfortunately, these plastic blocks are not available separately. If they're broken, you'll have to replace the balance.

Now, I'm not sure exactly what you have, but based on these parts I think you should look at our Series 860 and see how it compares to your existing system.
A home owner from Greensboro says:
That is it! Thank you!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)