Window balance parts

A home owner from California says:
The only markings I could find were on the balance itself which is marked "20 3" and BSI RR. To be clear I am not looking for the balance but I am looking for the top and bottom guides that attach to the balance. I'm am sorry I also do not know the manufacturer of the windows but there's a sticker that states "SH 1600". Thanks for any information you have that can help me fix my windows
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Hello! I'm afraid we cannot supply the nylon attachments by themselves. We can replace the balance as a whole, but it would have to be a custom order. This is a unique type of balance in that the pulley system is constructed into the bottom shoe itself; this is one of the reasons it's difficult to replace the nylon attachments. If yours are broken, we highly recommend that you consider replacing the whole balance system. There's a good chance that if the nylon attachments broke, the spring isn't far behind, anyway.

Let me know how you wish to proceed. If you would like to replace the whole balance system, let me know how many you need and I can send you a price quote.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)