Window block and tackle

A quick learner from Illinois says:
I need to replace two windows with "2820" and three with "2830". The top and bottom pieces are included in the photo's. I just want to make sure I order the correct "top" and "shoe". Any help is appreciated.
User submitted photos of a window balance.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. This resembles our Series 390 channel balance. Look it over and see what you think!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)