Window bottom weatherstripping ID

A professional from Arlington, TX says:
Hi y'all,

Excellent site, wish I found it sooner. I have a house full of metal builder-grade, no name thermo-pane windows that desperately need new bottom weatherstripping. Hopefully you can help me identify it so I can replace it. I did browse your catalog but did not see a match. I definitely do not need to have the exact match, I just need it to seal the windows! I thought that bubble seals 58-053 or 58-170 might be suitable but the weatherstrip retention slot dimensions are .100 wide x .140 deep. Please review and advise. Much appreciated!

User submitted a photo of weatherstripping.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Hey, Bill. Yes, I see what you mean in your photo. You might be able to use something like our 58-193 seal. Take a look and see it that would fit in your window.
A professional from Arlington, TX says:
Thank you for the prompt reply Dave, I missed that one. I ordered a piece of the 58-193 and will give it a try.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)