Window challenges

A quick learner from rochester says:
We bought an old school building and we're having challenges with some of the windows. We need to order about a dozen of the following: A replacement for a 1/2' thick tilt lock and also the pin/screw to connect it to the spring (probably a 1/4' diameter). Marking on the plastic piece is a patent number 4610108. Can you tell me the easiest and quickest way to order those? Can we get them from you? Product numbers? Prices? Thanks!!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
Hello! We offer a wide variety of such parts, and there's a good chance we have what you need. I'm afraid I cannot identify what you have based on the patent number, though. We will need to see a couple pictures of the hardware in question, including detailed dimensions.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)