Window channel balance

A quick learner from Lakewood says:
Hi,
After much research in windows, I am looking for the window channel balance replacement for this window. The window has been missing both channels. Other windows in the house of similar or same size has a 3/8 channel. I believe the channel balance I am looking at is S800. The visible glass measures 23", but I have included the full sash measurement in the photos. I would also like help to understand if I need A, B, or C for the weight/counter support. Do you need the weight of the sash to determine this?

Thank you,

Jessica
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named BBA5FD4C-0986-4D0F-9E5B-FC79F23EB911.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 479B6260-93F2-4FC7-B939-DBB6A1BCFB26.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named EDBC44DA-AFD5-4E61-80CE-6DB02DA2DFA9.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5676A0A9-5B27-4223-98B0-8E782B8579ED.jpeg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 5259F5DF-7CBC-4426-BB42-D8D353265859.jpeg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hey Jessica. I am confident we can help, but I am afraid we have no way of judging what balance you need without seeing an old one of the window, preferably one of identical size. We'll need to see the fittings on both ends of the metal channel, as well as any stamp code on the channel. From there we can narrow this down further. Below are video(s) that concern channel balance removal and replacement; there's also a more general post about window balances from our blog here

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.