Window channel balance

A home owner from Round Rock, TX says:
One of my window channel balances has a broken plastic pulley wheel. Stamped on the opposite side of the opening to the spring channel is 27-3. The other one the nylon string where it attaches to the clip is frayed. So I need one for each side please.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
With a broken pulley wheel, you will definitely need to replace the balance. It sounds like you have a 28" block & tackle balance with a stamp option of 2730. I'm afraid that's all I can tell based on your information, though. Now you just need to pick out the top and bottom fittings in order to determine the Series.

I recommend that you look at our Channel Balance Home Page and follow the steps in order to find the Series that best matches what you have.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)