Window channel balancers

A home owner from USA says:

Good Morning,

I'm looking for weather vane "channel balancers" with the plastic top &;bottom shoe at each end of the metal U channel. The U channel metal measures 29". The stamp on the channel "2830"

I did not see an assembly that had the correct plastic top & bottom shoe attached to the metal channel balancer on your Website. Is this available? See Photos attached:

Channel Balance

Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for posting! We can definitely make this, though it will have to be a special order. I will email you an order link and price quote for 4 now, which I'm told is the quantity you need. If you want to change that quantity, let me know here and I'd be happy to do so.

A quick learner from MICHIGAN says:
Thank you for your reply. I would like to order 5 of these custom channel balancers. However can you tell me what the specific part numbers are so that I can confirm that the parts are correct?
Parts:
1. Channel balancer
2. Top plastic piece
3. Bottom foot piece
Profile picture of Tom

Sure thing! I'll change the quantity right now. These use the 19-038 top and 15-193 bottom for a 1/2" wide metal channel for non tilt windows. Let me know if you have any other questions.

A quick learner from MICHIGAN says:
Is the metal 28" long?
And the balancer stamped 2830?

Thank you,
Profile picture of Tom

With a stamp of 2830, the metal channel should be 29" long. I would double check to be sure.

A quick learner says:
Perfect! Thank you for your reply
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
How to Replace a Channel Balance Attachment
VIDEO
WATCH >
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
Classifying Channel Balance Fittings
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.