Window crank

A quick learner says:
Need new parts
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 1567454435856512517769.jpg
Profile picture of Bob
Bob from SWISCO responded:

Hello there. Take a look at the rack operators, the 39-050 and the 39-256. See if one of these matches what you need.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)