Window crank for casement window

A home owner from Matawan says:
I'm missing the middle piece. One pic shows how crank handle is and the other shows the middle thingy missing. Do you have this replacement piece?
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190630_182221.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20190630_182214.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for your patience during this busy season. We can definitely help you replace this handle, yes. I don't think we have this exact style, but look at our 39-114. This is very similar and should be fully compatible with the operator. Let me know what you think.

A home owner from Matawan says:
thanks for your response but I don't need the whole handle. I just need the little end "bolt" thing attached in the photo.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

I'm afraid that knob isn't available separately. I don't know anyone who would sell that by itself, to be honest. Your only option would be to replace the whole handle. 

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.