Window crank operator replacement

A contractor from New York says:
Hello,

Please see attached pictures and let me know if I can get the parts form you.

Thank you

Nina
user submitted image of window crank
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Good afternoon, Nina.

The window crank in your photo looks a lot like the Swisco 39-001 Window Crank Operator. Take a look; they come in both left and right sides.
A quick learner from New York says:
I would like to know if the items listed below come in the color of item # 39-002 (I need all of these in one color):

Window Crank Operator, 9"
39-002

Locking Handle, Neutral
38-001

Regular Crank Handle, Dark Bronze
39-114
A contractor says:
We have other 7 windows with broken cranks and we need to replace them.
We also need one locking handle --that is why I was looking for all the items in same color.

Nina, the Window Crank Operator, 9" comes with a handle, so you will not need to locate a separate matching handle. The 39-114 Regular Crank Handle is not compatible with the 39-002.
The color options you have inquired about are currently not available. Have you compared the dimensions of your original window crank operator to that of the 39-001 Window Crank Operator?
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.