Window crank replacement

A quick learner from Oregon says:
Hi, I have two certainteed windows, circa 1999. Both crank out to the left. The hinge snapped off on one and appears to be about to on the other. I have attached three photos and it's hard to read on the back but it appears to say made in Thailand, l-4000. It's 5 1/4 inches wide on the rectangular part. I can't see that certainteed sells windows anymore, do you sell parts for these? I do have 4 in total and live in Oregon. Thanks. Rob
User submitted photos of a window operator.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I believe you have an older style Roto operator. Take a look at our 39-091 and 39-092, which are the newer style. I believe these are the ones you are looking for. We also carry the fold down type handle 39-224, which may interest you. I like the fold down handles because they don't interfere with the window shades.
A quick learner from Portland OR says:
Thanks Dave for the reply. This window cranks out with the opening on the right, so the window swings to the left, so I assume the 39-091?

Also, does it come with a handle? I like the foldaway handle so if the unit comes with and I buy that one is there a package?

Thanks ROB
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Yes, the operator in your picture matches our 39-091 judging by the placement of your spline and arm. It does not come with the handle, but you can purchase it separately.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)