Window frame broken, need replace

A home owner from Fort Myers, FL says:
I cracked one of my window frame (vinyl) when I pulled it down, the picture shows a unbroken one, the broken window was stuck so I could not take a picture of the broken part. I drew a red circle on the picture showing where is broken. I am wondering how to find a match in Swisco's catalog or elsewhere on the internet.

User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
I believe the piece that is broken is the glazing. The best way to find a match is to remove a sample of yours and compare the shape and size of the profile (or, the view of the end) to one of our snap in glazing strips.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)