Window glaze and aluminum frame

A quick learner from Voorhees says:
I have several windows with broken glazing.

Also some of them are missing the aluminum part which
hold the glazing.

I am looking for the above replacement parts.
User submitted photos of snap-in glazing.
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
The glazing in your picture appears to match our 55-021 Capitol muntin bar. If you just need the vinyl for the muntin bar, consider our 55-079. If you need the vinyl glazing strip to hold in the glass, see the 55-006 instead. The 55-079 is only used on the muntin bar.
A quick learner from Voorhees, NJ 08043 says:
Thank you for helping!
Profile picture of Paul
Paul from SWISCO responded:
My pleasure. Let me know if you'd like anything else!
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)