Window glazing

A home owner from USA says:
Hi. I am repairing some sashes for a client of mine and I am in need of some glazing. Don't know the brand or even how old they are but I am attaching some pictures and a drawing. Hope you can help me. Never seen glazing like this before. Glazing is pushed into the wood sash to hold the glass in and then the aluminum cladding is put on after and it slides down in the middle channel. The color is beige but a bronze would be ok too.

Sorry for the sloppy drawing. It's the only way I could figure out to do it.

User submitted photos of a glazing bead.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
I get the idea of what you're talking about. The glazing bead has a groove on top of it to accept the aluminum cladding. Take a look at our 55-186 and see if that can solve your situation. This glazing bead is used on wood window sashes, so maybe it can work for you.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 4-7 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at 856-317-6263 or at