Window hardwar

A home owner from Munising, MI says:
Good afternoon,
I am in need of these window hardware parts. Unfortunately there is no markings or description on any of the windows besides for that one label that I took a picture of. I have 6 windows needing all of these parts and are 60" tall. One window needs two of the locks. The windows are all in an older manufactured home from sometime in the 90's I think. It's not long like a traditional one, much smaller, almost like the ones you'd see contractors using as an office at a building site. If you could help me find these correct pieces, it would be much appreciated.
Thank you for your assistance in this matter.
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201001_125721.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201001_125803.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201001_125837.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20201001_115946.jpg
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:

Looks like you need a bunch of different parts. Going from left to right, I recommend looking at our 26-344 tilt latch pair, 90-173 sweep lock, and 15-212 pivot shoe. Now, I'm not very confident about this shoe; your original isn't made anymore, but this may be our best bet. Look it over and see what you think.

Your balance is likely our Series 900, which has a 3/8" diameter outer tube. Note that your outer tube is totally missing from your balance, so there's no telling what it was originally. You should measure an undamaged version to confirm that the Series 900 is right.

Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)