Window hardware

A quick learner from USA says:
Hello. I'm trying to find the black clip in the photo attached, can you help me with it?

The manufacturer is Geldwin.
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Dave Sr.
Dave Sr. from SWISCO responded:
Thank you for your patience. We are having a hard time finding this part. I'm not familiar with any operator clip that functions this way. Would you be able to show us the operator itself? That may help us in our search.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)