Window hardware assistance

A quick learner from Milwaukee says:
I have a large warehouse property that was renovated in 1997 with large commercial Traco Windows. I see you have parts for double hung style but we also have some casement awnings as well. I'm looking for parts for the operators and handles. Its difficult to identify what window we have from them. Is there a number stamped on them I can find? It looks like most of the metal operator parts do have part numbers. Where do I start? Any help is appreciated to point me in the right direction.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting! I think your best bet is to take the operator out of the window and show us a picture of the complete mechanism. We will do our best to find a good match from there.
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)