Window hardware replacement

A handy person from Hawaii says:
You guys did a great job on my last window repair! Thanks.

Now I'm looking for SS hinge hardware for the following list:
4 ea Awning - RH casement equal split; 60x37-1/4"
2 ea awning over fixed obscure glass equal split. 30x37-1/4
1 ea awning 41-1/4" x 17-1/2"
4 ea LH casement - Awning equal split; 60 x 37-1-4"

I can't find any numbers anywhere for these windows.

Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230129_115624.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230129_115600.jpg
Thumbnail of the uploaded file named 20230129_115615.jpg
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

Thanks for writing in.

Regarding the awning window operators, take a look at our 39-239C. Compare this operator to your original hardware to confirm is this is the correct replacement for you.

Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239C
Alternate view and dimensions for 39-239C

In regard to the casement operator, I recommend carefully reviewing and comparing parts 39-439B and 39-253RB, depending on the design of the guide at the end of the arm. Take a look at the linked video which goes into detail on how to confirm which operator you will need.

A handy person from Hawaii says:
THANK YOU.

BASED ON YOUR RESPONSE, HERE IS WHAT I THINK I NEED:

11 EACH 39-239C
4 EACH 39-253RB
4 EACH 39-253LB

IF YOU AGREE, WHATS THE BEST WAY TO PLACE MY ORDER. PLEASE SEND THE HIGHEST SS QUALITY SINCE WE ARE ONLY A MILE FROM THE OCEAN.
Profile picture of Jasmine
Jasmine from SWISCO responded:

The 39-239C operator is made of a stainless steel material. Unfortunately, the 39-253RB and 39-253LB are not however, they are coated with a coated resistant powder; which we know isn't ideal but the coating does help them to hold up in saltwater air conditions.

You will need to place the order via the website. I've linked them to this thread so that you can easily access their pages in our online catalog or you may search them by visiting www.swisco.com.

If you need assistance with placing the order you may call (888) 991-1929 to speak with an available agent.

Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
Comparing the 39-253LB & 39-438B Operators
VIDEO
WATCH >
Anatomy of a casement window
Anatomy of a casement window
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
How to Orient a Dual-Arm Operator
VIDEO
WATCH >
How to identify casement and awning operators
How to identify casement and awning operators
GUIDE
READ >
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)
Current wait time is 3-4 business days
We promise that one of our experts will personally get back to you as soon as they are able. Thank you very much for your patience and understanding. If your inquiry is time-sensitive, please feel free to reach us at (888) 991-1929 or at help@swisco.com.