Window hing

A home owner from Hungtington Beach,CA says:
I have a bay window with one side window hinge broken. Looking from the outside of the house it is the left window. The top sliding hinge is broken (rusted away) The only identifying mark is 31230B. Can you help?
User submitted a photo of window hardware.
Profile picture of Tom
Tom from SWISCO responded:
Thanks for posting. Check out our 36-013-10. Could this work for you?
Reply to Thread
Use this form to ask a follow-up question or to share your experience regarding this subject.
(your email address will be kept private and is only used to inform you when a response has been made)